Need help urgent!!!

weewopx

Aug 21, 2011
[h=2]Need help urgent!!![/h]
Hi,

i really need ur help cus my S7 is stuck on a screen saying:

Enter into fastboot mode
you can press HOME + BACK to reboot device.

and i can´t do nothing with it,

please help me, (sorry about the english)​

Jota

May 25, 2011
Hi,
Enter into fastboot mode
please help me, (sorry about the english)

Just by chance, did you press the HOME + BACK buttons?? ;)
Are your USB cable connected?
Are you on a reboot cycle?
Did you try to flash a stock rom, from the sdcard?

weewopx

Aug 21, 2011
[h=2]Need help urgent!!![/h]
Hi,

Enter into fastboot mode

please help me, (sorry about the english)​

can someone help me ????????:(

dgnyberg

Mar 22, 2011
This is kind of a dumb question, but did you pull the battery?
If you did, did you try to re-flash after re-inserting the battery?
Maybe try the Indo 2.2.2 ROM.

weewopx

Aug 21, 2011
This is kind of a dumb question, but did you pull the battery?
If you did, did you try to re-flash after re-inserting the battery?
Maybe try the Indo 2.2.2 ROM.

hi dgnyberg,

yes i did pull the battery and when i strart the device again goes back to the same screen. the problem is that i can´t get out of that screen.

how can i re-flash if im still on that screen????

please explain to me like i´m 5 years old...

never felt so dumb before :confused:

Jota

May 25, 2011
Maybe it will help us a lot if you are _more verbose_ and tell for instance what were you doing when your problem appear the first time??

dgnyberg

Mar 22, 2011
OK, I did a tutorial for flashing, because I had numerous problems remembering the proper steps.
here is a copy of that information.

OK, I am going to be a specific as I can, only because I've been through it and skipped steps that
others thought were self-explanatory. This is the process I came up with. It works for me,
but I can't be held responsible if it doesn't work the same for others.

1. Make sure your tablet has been plugged in long enough for a complete charge.
2. Use your computer and download the ROM you want to install. Recommend the Indonesian ROM
[ROM] Indonesian Android 2.2.2 for Dual-Camera S7 S7v100R001C98B021
3. Use your computer and unzip the ROM onto the hard drive of your computer.
4. You should have a folder called dload. The contents of this folder should have at least two files.
The ones you need are: (other files may be disregarded)
UPDATA.APP
unlmt.cfg
The file extensions may not be visible. If there is no folder named dload, then open a
New folder and name it dload and copy these two files to the new folder.
5. Use a adapter to connect your microSD (TF) card to your computer.
6. Make sure the memory card is formatted (FAT32 seems to work)
7. Copy the dload folder onto the memory card's root directory.
8. Use the proper command to eject the memory card. (This ensures the copying is complete.)
9. Starting with your tablet, Unplug the charger and USB cable (if connected) and turn off the tablet.
10. Insert the microSD memory card in the slot. Make sure it is fully seated.
11. Remove the back cover of the tablet. (You will be removing and reinstalling the battery a couple times.)
12. Turn on your tablet. The screen will come up and start the update process.
13. Wait until the update process is complete and remove the battery from the tablet.
14. Wait 30-45 seconds, reinstall the battery and turn on the tablet.
15. Allow the tablet to Flash the ROM a second time. When complete, remove the battery.
16. Remove the MicroSD card from the tablet.
17. Restart the tablet. It will load and get to the calibration screen. Wait a minute or so and it will reboot itself
to complete the update.
18. After reboot, the calibration screen will come up again. Calibrate the tablet and start enjoying the new ROM.

FYI, this WILL not root your tablet. Rooting is another process, I cal try to do a tutorial for that, if people like the idea.
With this tutorial, I do not mean to be condescending to anyone in any way. I had to go through the process
numerous times, and I wrote down the steps for me to follow each time so I wouldn't miss one.
Of course then I discovered ClockWorkMod and had to rewrite the process again, but it was much easier with the
assistance of the people on this forum!! Hope this helps!!

Newer ROMs are using a different format for the microSD card, but this should get your tablet going again.
Good Luck!

weewopx

Aug 21, 2011
thank u guys,

my S7 is running now!!:)

but the battery goes down after 2 or 3 hours while im using it... can u help me ????? AGAIN...

dgnyberg

Mar 22, 2011
Glad to hear you are up and running.
As far as the battery goes, depending on what you are running, 2-3 hours may be about right.
There are applications that allow you to reduce your processor speed, resulting in longer battery life.

Read the stickies on this forum.
They help a lot!

Kaks

Nov 9, 2012
Solution
download the correct updata.app. it just worked on mine

link original updata.app from http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...m-huawei-ideos-s7-slim-official-firmware.html or Johnny Paranoia's Other Blog: Huawei S7 Tablet - Firmware List

Check the model of your tab by removing your battery

Follow the instruction on the pdf which are the same as below

2. Use your computer and download the ROM you want to install. Recommend the Indonesian ROM
4. You should have a folder called dload. The contents of this folder should have at least two files.
UPDATA.APP
unlmt.cfg
The file extensions may not be visible. If there is no folder named dload, then open a
8. Use the proper command to eject the memory card. (This ensures the copying is complete.)
9. Starting with your tablet, Unplug the charger and USB cable (if connected) and turn off the tablet.
11. Remove the back cover of the tablet. (You will be removing and reinstalling the battery a couple times.)
13. Wait until the update process is complete and remove the battery from the tablet.
15. Allow the tablet to Flash the ROM a second time. When complete, remove the battery.
17. Restart the tablet. It will load and get to the calibration screen. Wait a minute or so and it will reboot itself
to complete the update.

Hope it works for

isay

Apr 18, 2013
OK, I did a tutorial for flashing, because I had numerous problems remembering the proper steps.
here is a copy of that information.

OK, I am going to be a specific as I can, only because I've been through it and skipped steps that
others thought were self-explanatory. This is the process I came up with. It works for me,
but I can't be held responsible if it doesn't work the same for others.

[ROM] Indonesian Android 2.2.2 for Dual-Camera S7 S7v100R001C98B021
UPDATA.APP
unlmt.cfg
to complete the update.
18. After reboot, the calibration screen will come up again. Calibrate the tablet and start enjoying the new ROM.

FYI, this WILL not root your tablet. Rooting is another process, I cal try to do a tutorial for that, if people like the idea.
With this tutorial, I do not mean to be condescending to anyone in any way. I had to go through the process
numerous times, and I wrote down the steps for me to follow each time so I wouldn't miss one.
Of course then I discovered ClockWorkMod and had to rewrite the process again, but it was much easier with the
assistance of the people on this forum!! Hope this helps!!

Newer ROMs are using a different format for the microSD card, but this should get your tablet going again.
Good Luck!

Hi! my unit is Huawei s7-302u... im having a hard time following your instruction since first, battery of this unit is enclosed and i can't turn it off totally. i mean, it just keeps on restarting? can you help me fix my problem? i can't use it since screen is non responsive. i am willing to hard reset it but can you please teach me the procedure step by step.

Hope you can help me. Thanks in advance!