Need Help with Irulu

davieG43

Jul 10, 2014
Hello i have a iRULU 10" Model# AX101 and i havent been on my tablet in a long time and i have forgotten my password. I've tried holding the volume up/down and power and nothing happens just flashes the screen but doesnt give me a menu of any sort. If someone happens to know the proper way to reset the password either being factory reset or what have you, could you please reply to this thread asap. Any help would be much appreciated

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Davie, congratulations on your iRULU tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. If you don’t remember your Google account credentials, go to www.google.com/accounts/recovery to reset the password of your Google account. Reset the password there and use the new one on your device.

BTW When you get a chance, please go to your profile and fill in the Tablet / Device entry. That way folks will know which tablet you have without you having to tell them every time.

davieG43

Jul 10, 2014
Thanks for the help spider, i have added my tablet to my profile. Its the password to actually get into my tablet on start up that i have forgotten not my google account credentials, i dont believe that they are the same and i will try that anyways. But if that is not the case, im just not sure how else to go about this. If there is a way to bypass it, or factory reset it that would be much appreciated. There isnt really anything of importance on it, just want to start using it at school.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011