Need HELP!! with New tablet

jenny_mldnd

Mar 13, 2012
I bought a used tablet and want to reset the tablet to the default settings. I googled how to do it, but it keeps saying to get to settings and then privacy. I followed the steps, but there is no privacy option in my settings. And i have googled till i got tired. If any one could please help me, I would really appreciate it. The name of the tablet is: MID100 Android 10.1 Tablet PC - 8GB. Thank You!!

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
You can check if there is a Reset button on this tablet? also you can search the firmware for this tablet, reflash the firmware will also reset the tablet. good luck to you.

Feb 16, 2012
I bought a used tablet and want to reset the tablet to the default settings. I googled how to do it, but it keeps saying to get to settings and then privacy. I followed the steps, but there is no privacy option in my settings. And i have googled till i got tired. If any one could please help me, I would really appreciate it. The name of the tablet is: MID100 Android 10.1 Tablet PC - 8GB. Thank You!!

What CPU? What android version?You then try booting while holding down the volume size of the button and back button.Re-start automatically.