Need help with Pandigital eReader

Gin

May 15, 2012
I just got a Pandigital 7" eReader w/active touch. Turned it on, started to select language and mistakenly put finger on Portuguese instead of English. Can't get back to the screen that lets me select English so I can read the User Guide. Can someone tell me how? Thanks

J

jimbo7630

Did it say "Select Language" exactly as I wrote? If so you will have to look for "Selecione o idioma"

Then choose "Inglês"

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jimbo7630

If that doesn't help, you may have to wait for a native Portuguese speaker to check in.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Gin, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Hopefully Jimbo's advice will help you get that reader back to where you can set that reader back to English. Just in case it doesn't, I'm going to move your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Gin

May 15, 2012
I just got a Pandigital 7" eReader w/active touch. Turned it on, started to select language and mistakenly put finger on Portuguese instead of English. Can't get back to the screen that lets me select English so I can read the User Guide. Can someone tell me how? Thanks

Thanks jimbo - it worked. I am so new at this. And as soon as I got it to English it tells me to connect to a charger. The thing hasn't even been turned on, after fulling charging 2 days ago. Of well, I will charge it before I can complete the setup. Thanks again for the help.

J

jimbo7630

Thanks for the feedback, Gin, it helps to know when solutions work!