Need Key Sequence for Hard Resetting Chinese Android Tablet

ronyshawkat

Jan 6, 2013
Hi Friends... My younger brother messed up with the pattern lock too many times and got it locked... Now it asks for Gmail account but the Wifi doesn't start Automatically... So i am need of hard resetting my device... Please guys Give me the key sequence or any other solution to start my tablet....

I dont have much information about it now as I remember The model number of the Tablet is J-Q88B and it is a Allwinner A13 based tablet.

There are only three buttons in my Tablet Power on/off, Volume Up & Volume Down. and I have tried Power + Vol Up... and Power + Vol Down already.. but no lucks so far,,,,

scartissue27

Feb 26, 2013
Hi Friends... My younger brother messed up with the pattern lock too many times and got it locked... Now it asks for Gmail account but the Wifi doesn't start Automatically... So i am need of hard resetting my device... Please guys Give me the key sequence or any other solution to start my tablet....

I dont have much information about it now as I remember The model number of the Tablet is J-Q88B and it is a Allwinner A13 based tablet.

There are only three buttons in my Tablet Power on/off, Volume Up & Volume Down. and I have tried Power + Vol Up... and Power + Vol Down already.. but no lucks so far,,,,

when your prompt to your password screen press + volume at same time power button.. a recovery mode well appear, select ok then your tab will reboot..
at the android recovery select wipe data/factory reset, your system well formatted a its done you can open it.

darkjoshua20

Feb 28, 2013
hello i have this tablet brand share model mid-2330-S i tried the hard reset but every time i try to do it, a red triangle with an exclamation mark appear with a android laying down? what should i do ?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
hello i have this tablet brand share model mid-2330-S i tried the hard reset but every time i try to do it, a red triangle with an exclamation mark appear with a android laying down? what should i do ?

Try using the volume button by holding it in the opposite direction you have been using.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Not knowing anything about your specific tablet I can't be any more help. The only thing I can think of is to try a couple more times and maybe something will kick in.

oacefamily

Mar 8, 2013
Not knowing anything about your specific tablet I can't be any more help. The only thing I can think of is to try a couple more times and maybe something will kick in.

I am in the same situation with a 3 button, generic 7" Android 4.01 Chinese tablet. I have tried every possible combination of power, vol-, vol+ but to no avail. I can easily get to the Android guy with hatch open and exclamation point, but I can never get the menu to appear. I am convinced they put a phone version of the OS that expects a HOME button to be used. No HOME button on the tablet of course.

The tablet is a MT4601 from Gadgetsdealer.com (for the love of god don't buy anything there!!!). I now have the back off and I'm looking for a reset button on the mother board. Not finding one I'm afraid.

I believe I left USB debugging turned on. Wi-Fi appears to turn on. Here's my question. Is it possible to root the tablet and flash a new ROM while it's in the current locked state? The question of what to flash it with is irrelevant unless flashing is possible when locked.

Second question, with the back off, is there anything I can do (disconnect battery, find magic reset button, etc...) that will get me back to factory settings. Some day I will post my communications with Gadgetsdealer.com as a cautionary tale of woe. For now, I just want my locked but working tablet to be usable again.

Actually, here's the current thread on their "customer support" site:
Support Center - gadgetsdealer.com

And here was one of their classic bits of advice
"3.3.5 Backup and reset
Resume a factory constitution:When the system of flat panel can not use as usual from parts of softwares taking, or a certain function isn't normal, all can
Resume the system to the beginning to start status through this function.But resume a factory constitution will delete all procedures and datas that the customers install,
Invite a backup before using important data first and ensure that the battery electricity measures in above 50%."

What could be more clear? And not a word about HOW, which is what I've been asking for since January. What a joke.

thanks!!!!!

litz77

Apr 26, 2013

hi..we have the same model. can you tell how what do you do for hard reset of you tablet? tnx in advance

mohan461987

May 17, 2013
hi sir,

i press power button as well as volume+ button, i cant acces to boot menu for flashing, it showing android logo and triangle red error symbol, kindly help me how flash or reset my tablet,

andyg15

May 20, 2013
i too have a chinese branded tablet showing the Android man lying down with the red triangle. Fine7 Genius tablet.
i just cant get passed this icon, ive tried different combinations but nothing seems to work, any help would be appreciated.

Jun 26, 2013
...Kindly tell me how to hard reset my device, it has home and power buttons only..

and is there any way to access root of my device without turning it on, it is stuck on my custom boot animation.

RODJ

Aug 13, 2013
I have china android samsung Q88B-9S. It opened up to android logo. I don't know how to hard reset. I try pressing power botton + vol plus, but will not effect. Thank to does person extend their expertise to solve my problem.

Istong

Sep 26, 2013
Please read please read

i have a chinese tablet and its bricked i dont know how to reset or reboot because it has no volume keys
it only have power button,reset button,home button,menu button and back button.. Can someone please
response... To fix my tablet or does anyone know how to fix it??? Please reply if you know. :)))
thankyou. :)