Need your help to identify and resolve errors in this tablet

adinindu

May 23, 2011
I just received my Tablet. It was supposed to be flytouch 3/Superpad 2 however the box says SUPERPAD 3 and am having various problems with this device. I hope you guys can help me out.

1. I couldn't get the battery for more than 85%. I charged the tablet until charging LED(RED) went off and turned on, but battery level always starts with 85%
2. Cannot download apps, games from market. always getting the "DOWNLOAD ERROR". Tried via WIFI, LAN.
3. Manually installed some 3D games, not a single one worked.
4. Installed some normal(i guess 2D-like Flight control..etc) games, worked but couldn't close any. had to turn off the device to close the apps.

The only thing i am happy about is the video playing.
it can play 720p, 1080p MKV and AVI smoothly for more than 4hrs.

Specs :

• Model No : SAWEE10
  • Android Version : Android2.2_20110430
  • Baseband Version : Unknown
  • Kernal Version : 2.6.32.9 : semitime@semitime-server#2
  • Build No : FRF85B
  • Memory : 4GB
  • Charging LED : RED
  • Output : 1xHDMI, 1xTF, 1x3.5mm Audio, 2x USB

Is there any new firmware to resolve this issues?

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Look for tims mod or something like that on this forum, and you will find what you are looking for.

Chandos

Apr 1, 2011
You must be carefull with this model. All the threads in this forum relate to the Model: Disco.
There have been numerous reports from people with your model of pad that the ROM's in here, including Tim roms, do not work on your model. And you may brick it.
Try googling SAWEE10
That said, almost all your errors have been resolved by people like Tim and their custom ROMs, so hopefully someone will create a ROM that is compatible with your device..