Needs from a new tab

bs77988

Apr 3, 2011
Hi all! I'm new here and still fairly new to Android OS. I've had a Dinc for about a year and have loved android so far. Now I'm in the tablet (android only) market as it seems its starting to catch heavy steam.

I've been waiting around trying to decide what I want from a new tab and what they have to offer. Can someone help me out and let me know if tabs can do this yet? And if they will ever be able to do this? Right now I'm looking at either the xoom, Samsung 10.1, asus transformer, LG optimus or LG Google nexus tab.

1. I want a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse option available. I know the transformer can do this but I don't like the way it has to be docked.

2. Hdmi in, I guess that's what its called. Will it ever be possible to be able and use your tablet as an extra monitor? I have my 32" tv as my main monitor for my pc and would like to use my tab as a dual monitor if possible.

3. Will ice cream be available on these tabs or will Android fade them out like they have done with devices as they become a year old. How many years will honeycomb be kept up-to-date?

Sorry for the long post, I hope this turns to an interesting discussion. Cheers!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

bs77988

Apr 3, 2011
That is an impressive tab. So is this pretty much a moto xoom for half the price?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Tablet Forum