neoprene case

xoluvsdance12

Aug 18, 2011
Im looking for a neoprene case for my acer iconia, but I can only find generic ones. I want it to fit good, so I was hoping to find one made specifically for the acer iconia a500. does anyone know of such a thing? And if not, do you have one you recommend?

redcloud

Aug 24, 2011
Im looking for a neoprene case for my acer iconia, but I can only find generic ones. I want it to fit good, so I was hoping to find one made specifically for the acer iconia a500. does anyone know of such a thing? And if not, do you have one you recommend?

There are silicon skins available for the Acer Iconia A500, so far only in black. But at 5.99 plus shipping it is hard to beat, check Amazon, have not seen them anywhere else as of yet.

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011

StoneKy

Jul 30, 2011
I have one concern with that case/stand - it puts the A500 upside down. Not that its a problem but...I would know and for that reason I wouldn't buy it. Call me fussy if you like.

WhatCha mean upside down, my Case Crown doesn't.

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
WhatCha mean upside down, my Case Crown doesn't.
Stoneky, if you look at tne image you will see that the front camera hole is in the lower left hand corner. This means that the tablet is physically upside down. Not that that is a problem because the screen does flip. But for me the problem is that I know the screen is upsidedown. This is strange I can actually read upside down. But I prefer my gadgets right side up. I'm not picking an agrument. I'm just ...."me" ....if you know what I mean.

StoneKy

Jul 30, 2011
lol @ "picking an agrument", never thought that you were trying. I'm OCD too :)

I must be super dense cauze when I pick up my Tab and open the cover everything is the way it is suppose to be.

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
lol @ "picking an agrument", never thought that you were trying. I'm OCD too :)

I must be super dense cauze when I pick up my Tab and open the cover everything is the way it is suppose to be.
No it is me with my clumsy explanations.

When the tablet is in the near vertical position your tablet will be the right way up. When it is laying flat in the case and you position it at the 20 degree angle from the horizontal thn the tablet will be upside down. The facing camera will be in the lower right hand corner and your volume button as well. This is determined from the pics and also from cases I have seen at some of the stores I went to to compare.

It probably doesn't bother you but I'm "picky" - if you get my meaning. Surely they can come up with a better design case to suit fusspots like me.

AQ_OC

May 14, 2011
If you need to use the front facing camera, put the tablet in the vertical standing position. No design have the camera in the same position for both orientations. The best Acer could have done is to put the front camera in the center.