New D2 pad model 721 - How to add play store?

LNMoton

Nov 29, 2012
I don't know if this is the right forum for this new d2 pad but I was wondering did anyone have this tablet yet? I was looking a way to add the play store on it but I don't think this one is prerooted. Here are the specs:

Processor Allwinner A13 1.2 ghz (or Rockchip 2928, this what it says in my system info)
Model D2-721_wh
Android 4.1 Jellybean
1 GB ram
4 gb flash drive
800x600 resolution
4:3 screen size

Does anyone have this tablet yet? Is there a way to add a working play store? I tried other methods but it just say "Google Play has stopped." Will the other method for the old versions of the d2 pad work with this one?

$d2-721bk.jpg$d2-721pad.jpg

LNMoton

Nov 29, 2012
Well anyone have the 712 model? Maybe they are the same. I think they have the same specs.

LNMoton

Nov 29, 2012
All I want is root access to get Google Play store. I don't want a rom. I like the stock rom. Maybe I should try Unlock Root?

ryladante

May 3, 2013
I have this very same tablet, and have been trying mercilessly to be able to root it. I loaded what you suggested, and am only getting: Waiting for your device...
What am I doing wrong? Could you tell me exactly what you did please. I really want google play on this thing.
Sonja