New G-Tab Help quick!

McManaBurn

Feb 9, 2011
Hey guys I just sold my coby kyros and upgraded to a g-tab. I have a question though. I haven't charged my g-tab since yesterday afternoon and it's still reading the battery at %100. Also initially it wouldn't show the pictures taken with the camera, after a reboot it did. I planned on rooting it and installing a new ROM, but I'm wondering if I should go exchange it while I can(I bought it locally), or if these issues are just software related and will get worked out when I install a new ROM?

fridge011

Mar 19, 2011
if its too late to swap, try a new rom and if it still persists then nvflash it back to stock and return it.

PensivePundIT

Mar 24, 2011
Try it out for the max return window. Replacing might get you another defective unit.

I've been pleased with my GTab but its still a stock item.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Android Tablet Forum

McManaBurn

Feb 9, 2011
Thanks for the help guys. I think I'm going to go ahead and flash it and see if the new ROM helps.

fridge011

Mar 19, 2011
after flashing try to let it run all the way down and then charge all the way back to 100%. there is also a a "reset battery stats" in cwm under "advanced", not sure if you should reset battery stats at full charge or right after you hit zero. (probably full charge)