new guy

mog703

Feb 24, 2012
hey, looks like an awesome site here, i'm excited to start gathering some info on my new M009f tablet. pretty cheap tablet but i think it will do. i'm decent with computers but brand new to tablets so... where do i start?? fired it up yesterday after receiving it from "shopono' based somewhere in china. not at all familiar with this android os, therefore i have done absolutely nothing with the tablet till i know whats up with the os (thinking its 2.3) I guess my first step will be to find out why i have no icons on the desktop like it shows in the "picture" on their site. yeah, clueless. well, not sure how this is going to work here but i guess i'm just asking for a starting spot with this tablet. with the help of a few "pros" here i think this thing will be pretty cool . should be fun!! Thank for having me!

mog703

Feb 24, 2012
thanks for the quick reply my friends, real happy i found this site, just so awesome people like yourself are willing to give up their time to help out!!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android etc. Then, read through the threads already posted there pertaining to things you're interested in knowing more about. If you have any questions regarding a discussion, reply to the thread and ask them. If something you're interested in isn't being discussed, start a new thread with a meaningful title and begin a new discussion. There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable people in that section and I'm sure they'll help you as much as they can. Enjoy yourself out there.

mog703

Feb 24, 2012
Very cool. This should keep me busy for a while. Cant thank everyone enough for the kind welcome and the info. Looking forward to spending some time here and hoping to be able to contribute to the forum myself at some point. thanks again!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
You're very welcome Mog, and thank you for hoping to be able to contribute to the forum at some point. That's what makes the forum work as well as it does.:eek:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
hi Mog, welcome....you can also thank whoevet helps you. ...you press the thank you button on three right of th post of the guy you want to thank. Now we are talking about it.. ...I have to run, I forgot to thank somebody yesterday! :) Have fun with your new toy!

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum Mog. You've definitely come to the right place for all your android needs :)