New member who needs to get experience of androids

caoimhe

Oct 18, 2011
hi there i purchased a flytouch3 superpad11 and i am experiencing problems with just one error and it is "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly.please try again." and it tells me to force close.I have been reading a few solutions for this but i am boggled by the answers you see they seem to be for android phones and i am finding it difficult to follow can anyone explain to me in more detail how to try to find or get a solution for this, totally new user a class a beginner.

bert43764

Oct 22, 2011
I have same problem. Seems like this andriod stuff is junk, no ,manuals, no help files, no nothing, just this forum with no answers,

BBKaz

Apr 6, 2012
bert43764 said:
I have same problem. Seems like this andriod stuff is junk, no ,manuals, no help files, no nothing, just this forum with no answers,

Kinda thinking that my self, first time with android have worked with toshiba before so I have no problem with them. Starting to think its just crrap also get the line process com..google.android stopped working

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
Attempt to do a 'factory reset'... thru settings (if you can keep it running...) and/or hold down the front button and <HOME> while presing <PWR>... when it says something about pressing keys for reset, re-press front and <HOME> again...

J

jimbo7630

No doubt the first two posters are long gone and have thrown their Android devices into the Sea of Despair!!