New member who needs to get experience of androids

caoimhe

Oct 18, 2011
hi there i purchased a android flytouch 3 superpad and i am having problems can anyone tell me what this error means (The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly please try again.) this error keeps popping up on screen and tells me to force close can anybody help me with this please.:confused:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, welcome to the forum. Glad you joined us, but sorry to hear you're having problems. I'm moving your post to the Gome Flytouch II Variant 2 section where the folks with that tablet can usually be found. Someone there should be able to help you out. Good luck!

paulsam7

Aug 29, 2011
hi there i purchased a android flytouch 3 superpad and i am having problems can anyone tell me what this error means (The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly please try again.) this error keeps popping up on screen and tells me to force close can anybody help me with this please.:confused:

I used the Search function here because I've seen this mentioned before. Try it some time.

Anyway, it's a universal Android bug, having to do, supposedly, with a Contacts syncing problem (but it shows up even if you don't have any contacts!). Here's a link to the discussion on the Android forum: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=2377

One AndroidTablets.net forum member said he was getting it when he used a live wallpaper.

I did have this problem for a while, but got rid of it when I flashed newer firmware (and then got cautious about what crazy stuff I loaded onto the tab!)

caoimhe

Oct 18, 2011
hi there i will try this link and the firmware you used helped would it be a good idea for me also to try it

paulsam7

Aug 29, 2011
You have to be very careful flashing firmware - it's very specific to your model (Disco10, SAWEE, WWE10, P0141). If you have a Disco10, you can use any of Tim's custom firmware. My tablet is a P0141, and I found official firmware specific to the P0141.

caoimhe

Oct 18, 2011
You have to be very careful flashing firmware - it's very specific to your model (Disco10, SAWEE, WWE10, P0141). If you have a Disco10, you can use any of Tim's custom firmware. My tablet is a P0141, and I found official firmware specific to the P0141.

i think ill stick to fixing one problem at a time it would be best.i have been reading the threads posted on the site you gave me and alot of them are from android phone users is there much of a difference between the phone and the tablet with the solutions they talk about.