New Tablet and Lost

peggymorn

Jan 25, 2014
Hi and Thanks for this forum. I just bought a new 7" Android 4.2 Capacitive Dual Camera 4 GB WiFi Tablet PC + Keyboard. I am totally lost. I have managed a few things, for instance I connected to my home wifi and figured out how to use the keyboard (somewhat). It came with absolutely no instructions. It is so slow compared to my laptop. I don't see anything I am accustomed to seeing on my laptop and can't figure out how to set up a home page, or do much else. It is so slow that it annoys me. You can probably tell that I am not "computer wise", am a senior citizen, and like things easy. Should I give this thing to a grandchild?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello peggy, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Tesoar tablet. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question, the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to post a new thread and ask for help. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!