New to android sylvania tablet

zland

Oct 15, 2011
Hello,

I was given a new Sylvania android tablet and I am unable to download adobe so that i can watch items sent to me and try to look at games such as farmville. Is there anyone out there who can help me? :confused:
Thanks,
zland

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello zland, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. I'm moving your thread to the Sylvania Tablets section of the forum. Someone there should be able to help you.

lorenii

May 2, 2011
Sorry to burst your bubble Zland... Flash is not available on these tablets. People are working on it though, we will have it someday. In the mean time, use Skyfire browser to watch videos online. It is kind of a PITA, but it works.

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
IM having mix results on my tablet with flash 10.1.106.5; sometimes works, sometimes not, but mostly works in my tab,

Sent from my Sytabex7 Android Tablet

Markatisu

Oct 21, 2011
IM having mix results on my tablet with flash 10.1.106.5; sometimes works, sometimes not, but mostly works in my tab,

Sent from my Sytabex7 Android Tablet

Do you happen to have the apk for that one handy or know where its hosted, I have tried 10.2 and 11 and neither will install but I can't seem to find the flash that it tells me is already there when I go to install the other 2 (it says replace is the option)

bleach

Oct 17, 2011
Thanks installed and tried it out on facebook to try bejewelled blitz etc,after upgrading my disgo to 2.2 successfully but no joy,although facebook now thinks i've got an ipad lol,so the quest continues....:confused: