New to site & to the world of Android tablets

LeaMac

Sep 18, 2012
Hi all

Whilst I am new to the world of Android tablets, I do have a HTC Desire phone which has made my life so much easier & enabled me to enter the world of tablets, Turning out to be the best technology toy I have bought for a while however I'm still trying to work out how to get the best out of it so please bear with me if I ask what may seem to be alot of "dumb" questions. :rolleyes:

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Hi LeaMac

Welcome to the Forum and congrats with your Transformer. Hope you will have a lot of fun with it and the Forum.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi LeaMac,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new TF300. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android.

Then, head down to the Asus TF300 Forum and start learning more about your own particular tablet. Read through the threads already posted there pertaining to things you're interested in knowing more about. If you have any questions regarding a discussion, reply to the thread and ask them. If something you're interested in isn't being discussed, start a new thread with a meaningful title and begin a new discussion. There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable people in that section and I'm sure they'll help you as much as they can.

Enjoy yourself out there,
Spider