New to this Forum.....

C6Driver

May 11, 2013
Greetings All,
I'm new here and will have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 on Monday. It's my first tablet so I'll be visiting here often to learn as much as I can. Thanks in advance for the help. :D

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello C6Driver, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Galaxy Note 10.1. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Be sure to read http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-one-guide-how-start-your-android-tablet.html before your tablet arrives. Then, head down to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 forum and start learning more about your own particular tablet. Read through the threads already posted there pertaining to things you're interested in knowing more about. If you have any questions regarding a discussion, reply to the thread and ask them. If something you're interested in isn't being discussed, start a new thread with a meaningful title and begin a new discussion. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!