Newbie want to write music, play Shadow gun and Infinity Blade

LazaLand

Aug 5, 2012
I want to write down music so would like to have notation software, a DAW where I can rewind and see the waveform visually or just have an effective rewind and play that sword game Infinity Blade and Shadow Gun. Don't care about the latest as I like stuff cheap.

Was wondering if either of these games can be played with a single core Allwinner A10 with Cortex a8 and Mali400 gpu. If so, how would the performance be.

Can either of these fit the bill or should I go Le Pan II:

Amazon.com: 9.7" Android 4.0 IPS Capacitive Touch Screen 16GB Wifi A10 Tablet w/ Dual Camera [By TabletExpress ](16Gb IPS Screen): Electronics

http://www.amazon.com/Android-1-5Gh...7?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1344205113&sr=1-7

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi LazaLand, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!

JaCooke

Aug 9, 2012
Hi LazaLand. Frankly speaking, I don't quite understand what exactly do you need a tablet for? For writing music or playing games? Or you want both?

Last edited:

rolexconfuse

Apr 5, 2011
I want to write down music so would like to have notation software, a DAW where I can rewind and see the waveform visually or just have an effective rewind and play that sword game Infinity Blade and Shadow Gun. Don't care about the latest as I like stuff cheap.

Was wondering if either of these games can be played with a single core Allwinner A10 with Cortex a8 and Mali400 gpu. If so, how would the performance be.

Can either of these fit the bill or should I go Le Pan II:

Amazon.com: 9.7" Android 4.0 IPS Capacitive Touch Screen 16GB Wifi A10 Tablet w/ Dual Camera [By TabletExpress ](16Gb IPS Screen): Electronics

Amazon.com: 7'' Google Android 4.0 OS MID Capacitive Touch Screen Gsensor A10 Tablet (Built-in Wifi, 4GB Flash Storage, Extend to 32GB Micro SD Card, 1080P HDMI Output) (4GB White): Electronics

INFINITIY BLADE is an apple exclusive you cannot play it on an android tablet. It was never released for Android. A number of games play okay once the game is running but it is slow when you are loading the game up/ or changing stages