ladydee63

May 23, 2012
Hello, I am new to this forum and tablets. I just purchase a La Pan II tablet. I want to know how or where to find WiFi outside my home.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hello, I am new to this forum and tablets. I just purchase a La Pan II tablet. I want to know how or where to find WiFi outside my home.

Hi Ladydee, welcome to the forum, glad you're here, enjoy with your new tablet! :)

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
There are actually an amazing number of free wifi providers, including McDonalds, most public libraries and coffee shops. There are online databases of wifi hotspots as well,a quick search on Google may help you find hotspots in your area.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello ladydee, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android tablets, nice to have you as a new member. To find a WiFi location outside your home, you'd do the same thing you did to connect at home. Turn on the tablet and the WiFi. You should see a list of the available WiFi locations within range of your tablet. Select the one you want to connect to and do whatever is required to log in. Most McDonalds restaurants have free WiFi, I'd suggest you go to one and give it a try. If you have a problem, someone there should be able to help you. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!