Newby really needing some help!!!!

ZEEPADGUY

Sep 27, 2012
Hi there, Ill do the into in the newby section but for now, I pruchased a ZEEPAD ZT180 GEN 2 a little over a year ago and now Im experiencing problems - On start up it defaults to a set up wizard requireing me to either go through the set up wizard or just to check on the default set up. I go through all this - re-entering all the google reg stuff, the wifi passwords, re downloading apps etc etc only to find that after switching off and turning it back on, theyve all gone and Im back to square one needing to set up again. Anothing I noticed that when downloading apps it sais that it cant because of lack of memory, even tho there may be an SD Card in it. I look to see what the internal memory is and its next to nothing, even tho in the past its been full of PICS and music and ablut 50 or so apps. I love this pad but Im really in despair now. I purchased this off ebay new from an active member on here so if he remembers me NIGEL REES - Please respond as I do not want to send this item back. I was the one who emailed you several times last January waiting for a new shipment to come in from you.

any response as to how I could get this working again would be most welcome - Im a complete novice with techy things so go easy lol
thanks

ZEEPADGUY

Sep 27, 2012
hi there, ill do the into in the newby section but for now, i pruchased a zeepad zt180 gen 2 a little over a year ago and now im experiencing problems - on start up it defaults to a set up wizard requireing me to either go through the set up wizard or just to check on the default set up. I go through all this - re-entering all the google reg stuff, the wifi passwords, re downloading apps etc etc only to find that after switching off and turning it back on, theyve all gone and im back to square one needing to set up again. Anothing i noticed that when downloading apps it sais that it cant because of lack of memory, even tho there may be an sd card in it. I look to see what the internal memory is and its next to nothing, even tho in the past its been full of pics and music and ablut 50 or so apps. I love this pad but im really in despair now. I purchased this off ebay new from an active member on here so if he remembers me nigel rees - please respond as i do not want to send this item back. I was the one who emailed you several times last january waiting for a new shipment to come in from you.

Any response as to how i could get this working again would be most welcome - im a complete novice with techy things so go easy lol
thanks

guys - 131 views and not one word of advice or suggestions - someone out there somewhere must know what to do surley?? Otherwise whats the point of this site?

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
guys - 131 views and not one word of advice or suggestions - someone out there somewhere must know what to do surley?? Otherwise whats the point of this site?

Hmm i guess you don't get any replies because it is a very strange problem. From what you are telling it sounds like your internal memory is corrupted. it could be you have a virus so you might want to run a virus check like AVG.