NooB Needs Help- SuperpadIII P041 won't turn on

Dan_Dee

Oct 10, 2011
Hi guys.
After purchasing what I thought was an original Flytouch3 pad I find out it is a clone (SuperpadIII 512mb P041). I decided to update the firmware & after alot of research I was sure I had the right one. I completed update via USB link to PC & it said it was complete & to reset the unit which I did....
Now every time I press power the screen stays blank & the LED turns blue for a second. I have tried everything I can think of from button combinations while firmware is on SD card in the unit and trying to link it to PC again, plugging it into power etc. Nothing!
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as I am getting nothing from the seller :(
Thanks again in advance....

paulsam7

Aug 29, 2011
Which firmware did you use for re-flashing? Have you been still using the same firmware on the SD card when you try to flash with the card? If the cause of your problem is the firmware you tried to flash, trying again with the SD card method won't improve things much. You need the correct firmware files.

I have a P041 with a 16Gb internal card, and I managed to flash a newer P041 firmware using the SD card and holding the volume minus while powering it on. The one I used (#153) is here: Deposit Files

Admittedly, my tablet wasn't broken in any way, but had exhibited minor problems from time to time. Honestly don't know whether the re-flashing will work at all when a tablet is in the condition you describe.

Dan_Dee

Oct 10, 2011
Thanks for your advice paulsam7. I used a 9v_600 firmware from another forum. I have opened up my pad & removed & formated (fat32) the internal 16gb card. Can some one please tell me what I have to do next to re-flash? Do I need to put a boot-discovery file or something on this internal card?
Thanks in advance guys ;)

wmrsouza

Jan 27, 2012
Thanks for your advice paulsam7. I used a 9v_600 firmware from another forum. I have opened up my pad & removed & formated (fat32) the internal 16gb card. Can some one please tell me what I have to do next to re-flash? Do I need to put a boot-discovery file or something on this internal card?
Thanks in advance guys ;)

Hello,

My name is Marcio, I'm from Brasil and I got exactly the same problem you described. Did you have some clue how to solve this issue.

Regards,

Marcio