Nook Color Tablet looking for WiFi AND 3/4g 7" tablet

martymca

Oct 14, 2012
Pc: Mac laptop OS X, version 10.6.8 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7. I am in Birmingham AL.

My 7" Nook Color Tablet is a great size, would be closer to ideal if it had 3G or 4G connectivity rather than only WiFi. Don't want to pay $500 for new Kindle Fire HD just to have both WiFi AND 4g.

Am considering Ainol Novo 7 Fire but have 2 questions:

Is there a 3g dongle guaranteed to work with the Ainol Novo 7 Fire?
3g dongle-to-tablet setup instructions available with tablet or on Ainol website?

Looking forward to the help available on your Forum.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi marty, welcome to the forum, glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. To get an answer to your question regarding a 3G dongle for the Novo 7 Fire, I'm going to move your thread to the Novo7 forum to see if anyone there has found one that works. Good luck and enjoy the forum!

mysticdrew

Nov 27, 2012
Pc: Mac laptop OS X, version 10.6.8 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7. I am in Birmingham AL.

My 7" Nook Color Tablet is a great size, would be closer to ideal if it had 3G or 4G connectivity rather than only WiFi. Don't want to pay $500 for new Kindle Fire HD just to have both WiFi AND 4g.

Am considering Ainol Novo 7 Fire but have 2 questions:

Is there a 3g dongle guaranteed to work with the Ainol Novo 7 Fire?
3g dongle-to-tablet setup instructions available with tablet or on Ainol website?

Looking forward to the help available on your Forum.

Another option which would work for you're nook and not need new tablet is to get a hotspot instead of a dongle. They make them pretty small these days.