On the lookout for a good 7- inch tablet

Joar

Jan 6, 2012
Hi!

I'm looking for a good 7- inch tablet with 3G/4G, preferably also with ISC or Honeycomb.

Can you recommend me one?

The ones I know of that might be good are Ainol novo 7 elf/aurora, samsung galaxy tab 7 and acer iconia a100.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I think it has just been covered so many times and there is so much info already available right here on the forum. Try a search and then when you have more specific questions about usability of specific device most have a specific section of the forum with knowledgeable people quite willing to offer advice.

Sent from a Gibson using Tapatalk - heavy metal edition

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Not sure what you mean with 4G lTE? I have an Ainol novo7 ELF with ICS and it os great value for the money paid.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi!

I'm looking for a good 7- inch tablet with 3G/4G, preferably also with ISC or Honeycomb.

Can you recommend me one?

The ones I know of that might be good are Ainol novo 7 elf/aurora, samsung galaxy tab 7 and acer iconia a100.

Hi Joar, the ainol Novo 7 series are really good choices, they're for special offer in our site with lowest price: Aionl Novo 7 Elf for only $139.99, Ainol Novo 7 Aurora for only $159.99!
hope you can finally find what you want!:)

mamawm

Dec 24, 2011
the samsung galaxy tab 7.7 runs on 3.2 and has 4g lte on board. i believe it will be upgradeable to 4.0. right now i can't think of any other smaller tablets with 3g /4g on board. i have the acer a100 and it is a great little tablet but it is wifi only.

b1lk1

Jan 15, 2012
IF you already have a smart phone (android) then you don't need 3G/4G since you can share the data with the phone. You will regret getting a tablet that does not have bluetooth though.