Notion Ink Based ROM for G-Tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Roebeet over at XDA-Developers has outdone himself once again, and come up with a ROM based off the Notion Ink Adam.

It is still in Alpha, so I would recommend it only for those that are ready for LOTS of things not to work as expected but D#$M that Eden UI is pretty.

For a tablet without a lot of Vendor support, the user/dev community certainly makes up for it!

Last edited:

GoJimi

Jan 25, 2011
Roebeet over at XDA-Developers has outdone himself once again, and come up with a ROM based off the Notion Ink Adam.

It is still in Alpha, so I would recommend it only for those that are ready for LOTS of things not to work as expected but D#$M that Eden UI is pretty.

For a tablet without a lot of Vendor support, the user/dev community certainly makes up for it!

Hi Guys! Been meaning to pop in and say hello! Hopefully most of you are keeping an eye on XDA for all the goodies we are cranking out! :) Just wanted to let you know too that I have ported over about 6 (so far) of the Notion Ink apps if you were curious but didn't want to load up the full ROM.

By the way so you guys know.... other than the camera the Notion Ink Hardware and even layout wise IS the G-Tablet in a different case.... BOTH ARE MADE BY MALATA in CHINA!.... :) Hilarious if you ask me.

Enjoy!

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I check you guys over there at xda every day. Great to see you here! Welcome!

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
A little bit off topic, but where is this conversation being held right now regarding the OEM manufacturer? Has there been a published teardown yet?

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Hm... Didn't see this video posted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.