Breezy36...I have never had to do a restore using Android so I floundering a little here but if you can download the factory default flash to your SD Card I would think that would allow you to follow these instructions without touch screen support
1. If your problems are which keys to press try circulating on the websites for flash instructions for the device I found this on my pandawill forum:
1. Download firmware file
2. Rename to update.zip and copy to SD card
3. Shut down device and insert the SD card containing the update.zip
4. Press and hold Volume (-) and Power button
5. Upgrade/restore process will start, WAIT
6. Once done the device will reboot
Note: If you cant shut it down (no touch screen) try using a push pin or small paper clip to hit the reset button on the outside of the device located between the usb port and the volume minus button.
I don't know if this will work or not...there is discussion on several other forums regarding the "Clock Work Management" or CWM restore tool which is also supposed to help but I have never dealt with it so I can't comment...
Hi I'm also new to tablets and in error uninstalled my Angry Birds game, everywhere I've tried give me the same answer - "Not compatible with Novo 7 Paladin". I am about to get back onto the seller and find out if there is a solution. If I get one I'll post it here. Tablets are neat tho.
I contacted the supplier who said "Go to your nearest repair centre and get a quote then contact us again." Not a lot of help in trying to find a cheap fix I'm sorry to say. There are a lot of Tablet Repair centers around, my next move is to contact one in Southampton directly and see if they can help. Watch this space.