Obtaining the Leader GM10 / Bluepanther Thunder / Pearl Touchlet X2

lgstoian

Dec 14, 2010
For now I'm seeing it only under the brand BluePanther (Hungarian) but I also saw it as coming soon under some other European brands.
Yah the fact that it has all buttons was what caught my atention, I would never get an Ipad close which is missing the buttons. It reminds me of my old HTC Tattoo.
As for 720p video can't say I care much about it. It has no hdmi out so no point on watching a video with a higher resolution then the screen of the tablet. D1(480P) quality should do just fine.

I'm also seeing rockchip 2818 devices under local brands. They also come with all the buttons :D

Last edited:

boxtraenco

Dec 14, 2010

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
For reference, here is the Alibaba link for the GM10: Here
Supplies at 800RMB for 1000 units, which is about 130USD. Bluetooth optional, so I am guessing it costs more.

GPS listed is NXP GNS7560: http://www.ubergizmo.com/2008/02/nxp-gns7560-gps-chip/

I am setting up a section for Leader international soon.

Soon, they are releasing a Samsung capacitive sometime in March, from the looks of it. Since they do the proper CE/FCC/RoHS standards, it will arrive in international markets via proper channels.

The custom firmware and the new products that they are coming out with prompts me to give them a bit more of the spotlight. Hopefully, they do not disappoint too much.