Onda V973 Quad Core Android 4.1 Jelly Bean A31 Tablet PC-- New Flagship NEW RELEASE!

ebellking

Apr 14, 2012
As a new flagship of the quad core tablet, Onda V973 quad core is equipped with currently the most advanced, top-level configuration: 9.7 inch new generation retinal screen, the latest quad-core processor, top 8 engine GPU, a new generation lithium battery technology, as well as 5.0MP auto-focus cameras. At the same time, the extreme 8.5mm slim which make Onda V973 quad core the world's thinnest 9.7-inch retina tablet.
Excellence Leading Technology, The Best Design Tablet PC

As the leading brand of flat panel, Onda tablet is advanced on configuration and performance tending to strive for excellence in the appearance of workmanship which has reached world-class level. This time, Onda V973 quad core will once again lead the fashion trend of the Tablet PC, which can be described as the most outstanding tablet of China design and workmanship process. Onda V973 quad core has an excellent sense of touch G+ G King Kong glass panel with unibody.
8.5mm ultimate slim, 9.7-inch tablet has never been so slim

Onda tablet continue to surmount the flat limit! Onda V973 quad core achieve incredibly slim, even the latest ipad4 can not do! From a new streamlined design to the ultimate seamless, Onda has superb technology to create ultra-thin fuselage, so that everything becomes more simple and elegant. Only 8.5 mm slim fuselage is the thinnest 9.7-inch tablet in the world, even more 0.9 thinner than ipad4 ! Weight is up to 597g, more lightweight and portable.

The Most Clear 9.7-inch Retina Screen By Far

Onda V973 quad core have a 9.7- inch IPS III screen that is more clear than the other 9.7- inch and 10.1-inch screen. What’s the most surprise is that it is with retina technology, the resolution up to 2048×1536 and 264PPI, that screen clarity is the same as ipad4’s. 4:3 screen ratio is larger, there are obvious advantages in the pictures, e-books, the Internet, which is the Apple iPad choice of several generations!

ARM the latest quad core architecture, more stable super quad core processor

Onda V973 quad core is equipped with a Allwinner A31 quad-core processor based on ARM A7 quad-core architecture that is the most advanced tablet processor, more powerful, faster, more responsive. New product is coming with 2GB RAM, as if the processor on the highway, there is no bandwidth limitations, which will bring more than 2 times the data processing, transmission speed, greatly enhancing the experience of the tabletr.
Long Battery Life, new generation lithium battery technology + large capacity

Onda V973 quad core have longer battery life, which is the difference between the Onda thin flat and other thin flat. Onda once again changed the tablet market, it adapts a new generation lithium battery technology for the first time, more excellent cathode material, lead resistance technology to enhance the efficiency and capacity of the battery platform.
Challenging ipad4 2.0MP front + rear 5.0MP AF HD camera

Onda V973 quad core allows you to fully experience the thrill of tablet photos! New produce is equipped with 5.0MP rear camera the same as iPhone4 adapting the OV's top camera chip in United States with AF auto focus, clearer photos. 0 shutter delay, 10 continuous shooting per second , continuous shooting 100 photos, 1080P full HD camera, Hawkview2.0, which gives you a different shooting experience! 2.0MP front camera makes video chat, self-timer more clearer.

This tablet is available at: Onda V973 9.7" Retina IPS Allwinner A31 Quad Core 1.5GHz Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Tablet PC Dual Camera WiFi Extenal 3G G-Sensor HDMI

BamaPanda

Oct 6, 2011
Onda is one of the better mfg., and after some updates I read the A31 is doing quite well with Retina.

With the new bigger battery, and Onda's QC ...this should be an interesting tablet to watch.

morisa

Apr 15, 2013
I have onda v818 mini and like Onda because of it's high quality, now i'm ready to buy this tablet for my mom. hope to get more detailed information.

EmoryDeahl

Apr 21, 2013
I have onda v818 mini and like Onda because of it's high quality, now i'm ready to buy this tablet for my mom. hope to get more detailed information.

Actually,onda v972 quad core is the better than onda v818 min.Onda V972 Quad Core is the first Allwinner A31 Quad Core Onda Android Tablet.Onda V972 Quad Core adopt A31 Quad Core CPU and 8 Core Power VR SGX544MP2 GPU,can perfect support 3D Games.Onda V972 configured a 9.7 inch Retina IPS screen with 2048*1536 High-resolution.What's more, Onda V972 build in Apple iPhone 4 OV Camera that insure consumers a nice experience with it . $1.jpg$3.jpgi like the clear screen and nice perfomance.it is a good gift to your mom.$2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dimon

Apr 19, 2013
I also like onda v818 mini, it is small and portable and i can carry it everywhere in my bag or my pocket.

PAS1970

May 25, 2013
I've had an V973 for a couple of weeks now.

Been a little bit of a rocky road. I bought it in Shenzhen.

Initially I just couldn't get the google play store to work. Quick look on the onda-tablet website suggested a change in setting, those instructions didn't work. But there was a v2 build which I installed. That worked. Thankfully my Chinese colleagues helped me through the update process as the instructions were in Chinese.

After the joy of getting apps to work I started messing around. My main interest is as a magazine and book reader. And wow, the screen is fantastic for that.

But other things weren't working and I got a lot of messages that apps weren't responding. Generally it was very slow and unresponsive. One of the main apps not working was YouTube.

Looking on the onda-tablet site I yesterday saw others had the youtube problem and there was a new upgrade to Android 4.2.2 which should fix it.

So last night I put that on. All now seems well. Speeded up dramatically, YouTube works. Generally a lot happier with the world. The one thing I have noticed is Chrome being very slow. I've started using the standard Android browser and it works way way better. So I've booted Chrome. For now anyway.

Anybody else got this tablet and had better/worse experiences?