Opinions wanted on Aliexpress store 100712: Elijah Industrial (HK) Ltd.

vlchung

Jan 31, 2011
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the Android Tablet scene, but I was thinking that a InfoTM X220 (or similar) would be ideal for a site that I consult at, where there is not much room to put in a regular PC. With the built-in RJ45 connector, I could just get it mounted onto a wall with the mains adapter and RJ45 network connection plugged in and left there permanently. While trying to find a reputable aliexpress vendor that sells these, I found the page for a aliexpress vendor called Elijah Industrial (HK) Limited:

Elijah Industrial (HK) Ltd. Small Orders Online Store

which sells:

Buy MID, 10" MID, wi-fi device, 10" MID Built in GPS;WIFI;Camera:UPS/DHL/EMS/TNT free shipping at **************

I was wondering if anyone else has tried to buy Android tablet machines off them, and if so, how did it go? I've tried searching around for opinions, but haven't been able to find many (although the feedback left on their aliexpress site suggests that they are OK).

Thanks in advance,
VLC.

Last edited:

windquick

Feb 16, 2011
Yup, it's made in china,isn't it?
These unbranded tablets look so close that it's a bit hard to tell the difference, lol.........
I also seek tablet around, saw this one on a site, called nowsupplier, there are many tablet also be sale on aliexpress, Android Tablet, is there really really really difference?

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
If it's AliExpress, try the live chat option. There, they do not restrict that if you use Chinese. Talking to them in Chinese is usually more effective for getting information out of them, or whatever discounts you want along the way. (If you know Chinese, that is...)

vlchung

Jan 31, 2011
Thanks for your advice everyone. Unfortunately I can't speak / write Chinese, so live-chatting with them is going to be a bit of a challenge.

In the intervening period I think I found a store where one of my local (Australian) dealers is sourcing their product from: Shenzhen Eternal Technology Co., Ltd. (Shenzhen Eternal Technology Co., Ltd. Small Orders Online Store). According to the transaction history for those items someone from Australia has purchased dozens of tablets off them.

vlchung

Jan 31, 2011
Thanks jimmyt. How did you find it? Was it what you were expecting?