OS Upgrade ICS to Jelly Bean

natorgway

Mar 18, 2014
Have cheapy 7in chinese alps mid tablet (no boos and hisses please, poor oap)). I have managed to root it via SRS. I have a file manager, superuser, updater, titanium back up with access therefore to miui , cyanogen and aokp. I cant find custom rom from any of these sources. What do i have to do to upgrade the OS from ICS 4.0.4 to jelly bean or kit kat. I am not a techy and would have to be classed as a dummy and talked through any instructions step by step. Thanks Edward

detro3003

Mar 2, 2014
In desperate: need of a gen three firmware flash for a coby mid7035. will take earlier version need instrustions Help.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
In desperate: need of a gen three firmware flash for a coby mid7035. will take earlier version need instrustions Help.

What is available about this version has been posted, I have had good success with building recoveries and restoring the 7033, not so much with the 7035.
I don't have this tablet, have requested info about this tablet from users that have but, info needed was never posted.
I have stopped working on it as I don't have the tablet, and those that do didn't post the info, others can look at the work I done on the 7033 adjust to 7035 if they want, as for myself, I won't be trying to support anymore tablets that I don't have in my hand.