Pandigital Supernova calendar not working - no administrative rights

urdrwho

Feb 21, 2012
I am still checking out this device and yesterday I tried to use the default calendar to create an event. It would not work.

I telephoned Pandigital support and completed one of their support requests online. I don't expect much help from them.

Below is what happens when I try to input an event. From an english speaking standpoint the error message is interesting grammar. Yes this is the exact wording......

"Can't find calendars. You forget to activate device administrator or your account does not set to the sync."

I went to view Administrators and it was empty and I can not add any administrator rights.

I am new to the Android OS and have no idea how to get into the system and or claim admin rights.

I've been busy adding apps and I'm wondering if I can go back to the original default setting. I also had to add Market Apps ability to this tablet. Everything works in every way except for adding calendar events. I can use the calendar that is with DejaOffice but that calendar won't sync unless the default system calendar syncs. OR something like that????

cheeks11

Feb 24, 2012
I was wondering if anyone knew how to repair the ac adapter jack on a pandigital supernova tablet. When I connect the charger it doesn't work, it looks like a piece inside the jack is missing.

Abcfitz44

Mar 13, 2012
I am still checking out this device and yesterday I tried to use the default calendar to create an event. It would not work.

I telephoned Pandigital support and completed one of their support requests online. I don't expect much help from them.

Below is what happens when I try to input an event. From an english speaking standpoint the error message is interesting grammar. Yes this is the exact wording......

"Can't find calendars. You forget to activate device administrator or your account does not set to the sync."

I went to view Administrators and it was empty and I can not add any administrator rights.

I am new to the Android OS and have no idea how to get into the system and or claim admin rights.

I've been busy adding apps and I'm wondering if I can go back to the original default setting. I also had to add Market Apps ability to this tablet. Everything works in every way except for adding calendar events. I can use the calendar that is with DejaOffice but that calendar won't sync unless the default system calendar syncs. OR something like that????

Good day! I was wondering if you have found a solution to this issue? I was also concerned because before I completed the first firmware update I had full access to the calender on the divice, but even after the first FW update my "rights" have been revoked to use it. Thanks for your time!