Pattern Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2013
hi i have an isonic 9.7" android v4 tablet IS-M70006-10 and my kid put in a pattern lock and couldnt remember what it was so tried too many times and now i can only get in via gmail account but it is not connected to any network or internet yet i have a unsecured wireless internet but cant get past the gmail screen to connect can anyone please tell me how to reset this tablets pattern password or how to connect to the internet thanx please help me

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

The Android OS is not set up to automatically connect to WiFi, even if not secured. Your only option may be a factory reset done through hardware. Yoiu can try, with the tablet powered off, either a vol down + power button or vol up + power button and see if you get an option to wipe the tablet.

Rowdyeh

Oct 16, 2012
Hi Brian. You will have to reset the tablet to factory settings. All data will be lost but don't worry, any Apps you have installed will be remembered by Google Play store and can be reinstalled after factory reset. Consult your manual how to do a factory reset because most tablets have different methods to do that.

Jan 17, 2013
hi the manual is very basic and mentions nothing about how to reset factory settings pleeeease help if you can

Status
Not open for further replies.