PC-802 8” Tablet PC MID Epad

ksion

Mar 5, 2011
Please, I need help.
I have "8" MID Tablet PC" Wholesale 8" Android2.1 Tablet PC Epad WiFi VIA CPU PC 802 he not work!
I don't find firmware by my device.
Please, give me work firmware.
Thank you.

Clintzodiac

Aug 3, 2010
Please, I need help.
I have "8" MID Tablet PC" Wholesale 8" Android2.1 Tablet PC Epad WiFi VIA CPU PC 802 he not work!
I don't find firmware by my device.
Please, give me work firmware.
Thank you.

Hi I got one of these today that was bricked (no output black screen) and have flashed it with this firmware "Firmware for EkenM007.rar"
search for it on google. takes about five minutes but it was worth it, If you need help PM me

Clintzodiac

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
Hi Clintzodiac!

Thanks for the help you provide for this tablet, I don't know this tablet but I've already modded M006 / 008 and 009 firmware... so why won't mod M007 to fill in the gap! :p Well, I have only 1 problem, I don't have that device :(, so I can't test the ROM... but, if you want to test a modded ROM that included Google Market, Root Access, Boosts, Fixes and expanded software, sent me a PM and I'll make a beta for you!

for those who are too lame to google: M007 DL Link: firmware of eken M007 - MID/Tablet - Download Center - Pandawill Forum Powered by our member! - Powered by Discuz!

webbmcc

Mar 18, 2011
I try to update and it freezes at

Loading Kernel...
Load Kernel successful
Upgrading file-system
Please wait...

fbernain

Mar 19, 2011
Hi!
I'cant install de firmware for eken m007... I think that I have problems with the scriptcmd file because when I tried to open it with vi from console I only see strange characters (I can do it with other firmwares files...). Could you repost the firmware or scriptcmd file pls?!?!?!?
Thanks!!!!

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
Hi!
I'cant install de firmware for eken m007... I think that I have problems with the scriptcmd file because when I tried to open it with vi from console I only see strange characters (I can do it with other firmwares files...). Could you repost the firmware or scriptcmd file pls?!?!?!?
Thanks!!!!
Hello fbernain, the rescriptcmd is encrypted that's why you can't edit it!

fbernain

Mar 19, 2011
Hello fbernain, the rescriptcmd is encrypted that's why you can't edit it!

Thanks RomanticEvil! It's very strange because I can view/edit all scriptcmd files for Eken Mxx series.... And I have problems with M007 only.... so I guess the problem is in the file... do you have the original firmware, can repost it????

Thks!!!!

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
All I did offer is a modded version but nobody reacted :( so I guess this ROM won't be modded.

Original firmware ? Why would I have that ?

jacsdev

Apr 5, 2011
Hi buddy, i have the same tablet (with android 2.2 kernel 2.6.32), , and, i need to get root access, anybody help me?.. i just want installing android market on my device .. i have tried with z4root, but it don't works ... (sorry for my english, i speak spanish)
thanks in advance

majorakl

Apr 14, 2011
Hi buddy, i have the same tablet (with android 2.2 kernel 2.6.32), , and, i need to get root access, anybody help me?.. i just want installing android market on my device .. i have tried with z4root, but it don't works ... (sorry for my english, i speak spanish)
thanks in advance

Can i have this rom as well?

Thanks

magickg

Apr 23, 2011
during update files I got message : --> Not find UDisk (/dev/sda) Fail to update filesystem. Exit ! Any idea ?

eli.dualcore

Jan 21, 2012
i borrowed my friends android tab PC-802. i tried to reset to factory settings and while it is resseting settings, it says FACTORY DATA RESTORING, PLEASE WAIT... and thats it. i tried restarting the tab but still desame... pls pls help... thanks in advance... [email protected] for any suggestion. thanks.