PD supernova 8in with dual cam

m3red

Oct 19, 2011
I was at best buy playing with the supernova and i was wondering if anyone had it and if they liked it or not. But was thinking of getting one of them but i dont know which one i want. Does the supernova have root to get Android market or anything?

Sent from my Craig CMP738B Rooted with working Android Market and Android Tablet Forum

m3red

Oct 19, 2011
No1 has one?

Sent from my Craig CMP738B Rooted with working Android Market and Android Tablet Forum

davidtayman

Dec 28, 2011
No1 has one?

Just bought three for Christmas gifts. Initially, very impressed - after three days mine stopped connecting to the wi-fi - my wife's works fine in same environment. Research has shown that many are having identical problem - it appears to be a software issue that Pandigital is supposed to be aware of and working on addressing. When working - it seems great for the price. There are some compatibility issues with some apps (skype in particular) newer versions don't work properly with both cameras, but there are older versions that are available that work fine. You can use Amazon Android app store and the connected GetJar. So far no success in using Android Market, but I have not attempted to root the unit since it stopped connecting. My wife is very happy with hers.