Pictures and videos deleted after reboot

nicholasduce

Sep 12, 2011
Hello,I purchased an iconia tab a100 two days ago, I had transferred all of my personal pictures, video, and school work(.docs, .PDF, etc) to the tablets internal storage via USB to my computer. I saved all the files in three folder; documents, pictures and video. A day later after a reboot of the tablet all my pictures and videos are gone, however my homework(.doc,PDF,etc) is still there. I googled the problem and found many links to android deleting the contents of an sd card, but not the internal media.I'm confused as to why I lost my stuff, and am I going to continue loosing my stuff? Has anyone else experienced this bug? Any and all insight to what is going on would be helpfulThanks in advanceNicIt is os 3.2 if that helps anyone.

solarus

Sep 15, 2011
Hi Afro

I have the same problem on my GTablet with Vegan. It seems to be a wide spread problem across a number of devices. I have searched the internet for a long time on this and found 1000's of people with the issue but no fixes. It does seem to be only affecting pictures and video's coped onto the memory card rather than those taken with the camera on most devices so I am going to also try and copy the pictures and videos into the dcim folder and see if they stay then.
Cheers

Solarus