Pinout for Superpad LCD Connector

Superpad

Jan 10, 2012
Hello, I have a Superpad that will only power on the screen when you press on the back in the center of the tablet.

Upon getting it apart and checking a few things I found a broken wire on the LCD cable.

The problem is I am unsure where it went, because all the pins in the connector have wires attached to them.
Therefore, either I have lost the pin out of the connector or one terminal was double crimped with two wires.

Does anyone have a pinout for the LCD cable for the end that connects to the tablet circuit board?
or if somone has their pad apart could you grab me a close up photo of the wires at the back of the connector.

Option three would be buying a new cable if someone could tell me where to get it at.

Thanks

Last edited:

Superpad

Jan 10, 2012
I have taken some pictures of the connector in question.
$P1010027.JPG$P1010028.JPG$P1010033.JPG

Shown in the 2nd picture is the loose wire. I am wondering if the red wire on the bottom right in picture 2 was double crimped with it.

Can anyone snap a picture of their superpad cable? Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Superpad

Jan 10, 2012
OK, here is a little update

Another post identified the LCD as a INNOLUX DISPLAY CORPORATION BT101 W01, according to the cut sheet
my broken wire is #35 which is the Dimming signal input.

terayop

Mar 27, 2012
OK, here is a little update

Another post identified the LCD as a INNOLUX DISPLAY CORPORATION BT101 W01, according to the cut sheet
my broken wire is #35 which is the Dimming signal input.

Hello, Mr, I realy need to buy this cable, do you knowk where can i buy it ??