Please help me

Nov 14, 2011
Hi, I'm not only new to this site, I'm new to the "world of the tablet". I hate to say it but I think this one has me beaten. I purchased a Telefunken TEL7J yesterday and have been attempting all day to transfer my ebooks from my laptop to the tablet. I have a micro SD card installed and would like to store everything on that.

Do I have to install it on my Micro SD card before I put it into my tablet or can I install the books directly onto the Micro SD card inserted into my tablet.

I'm beginning to wish I'd purchased the ereader instead of the tablet now.

Any assistance would be truly appreciated.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section to see if anyone over there will be able to help you with your problem.

ObsidianBlk

May 13, 2011
Hi bubbles...
It all depends onwhat you're using as an shook reader on your tablet. If you're using the nook or kindle app then you should have instant access to your books/magazines/etc right from the start. As for other ereaders, I'm sure most would be able to read the books off the micro SD card, but, unfortunately I don't have experience enough with ereaders other than nook and kindle to give you more than an over generalization.