ployer momo wifi issue.

krissboo

May 13, 2012
MOMO11 BIRD-Neutral 404-0710-GTR
Looks to me like it's available.

Shenzhen Ployer Electronics Co.,Ltd

All i can say is "DOH" for not searching the ployer website before posting lol. Thanks Vampirefo for pointing the lost one (me) in the right direction.

Any idea how you download it though, as it seems to download custom firmware you have to be registered. Not sure if that's possible unless you're a reseller.....off to talk to redtabletpc to see if they can help

Last edited:

krissboo

May 13, 2012
Read this thread mongoose explains how to download from ployer site.
Post Firmware Versions Here - SlateDroid.com - Page 2

Thanks for finding all that for me. But after digging around that and other threads linked, I think I'll leave it as it is for now. The customized neutral firmware's seem to have the small storage issue, whereas the Chinese versions have 1gb internal instead of the 300mb of the neutral ones. Will do some more research when I'm not so tired and my brain is working properly. lol.

Sep 10, 2012
Forgot to say if you are downloading from player site use opera web browser as it allows you to continue the download when it times out. It timed out three times when I download it but opera allowed me to continue where the download left off.

Sep 10, 2012
Does anyone know what has happened to the Ployer mono web site.I had it bookmarked yet now it shows eastern airlines.Has player mono gone bust.

gayan_nkgsa

May 18, 2013
Actually i got momo player 11 recently and find out that the wifi is not working. Any suggestion for this. i tried resting and factory default option but failed/

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Actually i got momo player 11 recently and find out that the wifi is not working. Any suggestion for this. i tried resting and factory default option but failed/

Welcome to the forum

"not working" isn't a lot of information to work with. Will it not turn on? Is connecting to your WiFi the problem?

Snowywakey

Apr 25, 2013

Mines the same gayan although it did last 1 month before I could no longer see any networks.