"Power off" Probleme MID FR809

toplinus

Apr 16, 2011
Hi, i´ve bought a imx515 A8 1Ghz ePad MID FR809. Everything is okay but i´ve got a prob to "poer off" he tablet. when i turn the ON/OFF Button in off position there is no power off button in the touchscreen visible ( as the user manual describes). So it is not possible for me to power off the tab. who can help my?

Nov 28, 2010
When you switch it to the off position a menu should come up asking you what you want to do. One of the options should be to power off the device. If this isn't showing up, then you have a defective tablet and you should return it. To test and see if it's defective, move the switch to the off position and then press the reset button. If you're tablet turns off, then it's not defective and something is wrong with the software. If it doesn't, its defective and you should return it to wherever you bought it from. In order to fix the software problem, I suggest you either do a factory reset and see if that will fix it, or flash the XAUMOD Firmware and see if that fixes it. If it doesn't fix it then just return it. I hope this helps!

toplinus

Apr 16, 2011
Thnaks a lot.
I have push the button into the position (off) and press the RESET Button. The Tab turns off then. So it is only a software problem or what do you think? I´m from germany and the Tab in from china. there is not really a possibility to sent the tab back.
Could you help me to do a factory reset or to play a new firmware on the tab? i´m not a professional , s i don´t kno w much about tabs and pc´s. i would try it with a good manual/help.
btw. i heared about the "Androidtouchpc" firmware there is a describtion on tubetube so you can see the way to update the tab. what do you think about this?
thanks for your support