Problem with GT90H Tablet

dtc1944

Mar 6, 2014
New to this tablet game. My tablet is running 4.2.2. How can i save to an external SD card. Under storage the sd card is shown with 14.63gb available. I have moved items to what I thought was the sd card but it is actually the inbuilt not external storage. How can i get the default storgae to be the external sd card?

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Moving files from internal storage to your external SD card is usually done via the file manager app.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi dtc,

Congratulations on your new GT90H and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets.

An external Micro SD Card (MSD) is and always was intended as space to store your media files. Books, pictures, videos, movies, music files etc. are what you should be putting there.

Unless the app you're using to download allows it, it can't be set as the default location. If the files are located on a PC, the easiest way, for me, is to put the card in the PC and copy the files. Then move the card to your tablet.

If the files are already on the tablet in internal storage, move them with a file manager app as suggested by edap. If the app you have can't see the files, try another one. Astro File Manager and ES File Explorer are both pretty good and there are free versions on the Market.

Astro File Manager https://market.android.com/details?id=com.metago.astro&feature=search_result
ES File Explorer https://market.android.com/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop&feature=search_result

TheGuardianTX

Jun 30, 2014
Hey Guys,

I have a Problem with my GT90H. It stops to boot at the screen: Tablet PC - Keep Moving Forward.
If i go in the recovery mode. I can reboot the system, but it stops at the same screen like I explained in my first sentence.
The Factory Reset doesn't work. So I read in some communitys that Tablets can be flashed with a new ROM (Android System) over the USB Port from the Computer.

So can anybody send me the Android 4.2.2 Image for my GT90H ?
It's very important. So thanks.

My GT90H is this one: http://m.***********/product/newest-gt90h-9-inch-a23-dual-core-tablet/177597302.html

Thanks for your help.

Greetings from
TheGuardianTX

TheGuardianTX

Jun 30, 2014
Hi,

so now I have an Firmware as an Image-File at my computer, but I don't know how I can flash my tablet via ADB.

So can someone help me ?

Thanks a lot.

Greetings
TheGuardianTX

oconnortf

Jul 25, 2014
I finally grabbed a tablet and its the GT90H so this thread came up when I searched - I usually have found many answers on sites like youtube for questions but the tablet thing is different - I'm looking to use my android smart phone and set it up as and I believe the term is hot spot - so I can use the bluetooth or wifi access to download apps - I have thumbnail drives and even portable hard drives with media files music movies etc. - But even though I can see the used and available space under storage - USB storage - I can't seem to see any of the files or folders - My assumption is I'm expecting my tablet to work more like a computer than a smart phone - The tablet powered the hard drive fine through the miscro-usb adapter port and as I said it did see space allocation - I was able to see photos from the micro SD card I pulled from my phone so next I will try video files but I will be limited to the 30 or so gig limit on the card - any thoughts or any existing threads to help me - Im sure there is but I only have a couple of days before I have an extended hospital saty coming up and i'm hoping this Tablet will keep me entertained while I'm laid up - Any help would be greatly appreciated!

~Thomas

TerryLeeGranite

Aug 16, 2014
Hi I have a GT90H that is giving me issues, it is displaying Demo across the screen and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to remove it

jack herer

Oct 23, 2014
ROM for GT90h-v1.1 20140322 A23 CPU pcguideme.com/chinese-tablet-rom/GT90h-v1.1-20140322-512mb-8gb-9-inch-a23.zip
I extracted the package.zip over adb stored in /tmp/sideload/ on the tablet that was stuck in a boot loop.

Instructions;

./adb devices (to check you're connected)

./adb push '/home/$USER/Desktop/adb/sdk/platform-tools/GT90h-v1.1-20140322-512mb-8gb-9-inch-a23.zip' '/sdcard/media' (this will copy the .zip into a folder that can be accessed via android recovery, mine was version <3e>, but you can choose any folder that works)

when in recovery mode choose to update from internal storage, find the .zip you just pushed over via adb and use power button to select .zip it will flash very quickly and you can reboot by any means.. hope this helps

canopic

Aug 1, 2015
I have the same problem, bloody big red DEMO word. Did you get any answer what to do?
Just posting here to help those with GT90H Tablet with "Big Red Demo problem", I fixed mine last night using the SystemPack.APK 1 MB file. Just install with APK installer, turn off. Re-boot. Demo gone. Its that simple. Worked for Tablet V2.0.8 android 4.2.2 Cheers.