Problems activating the games after download

felicia

Nov 27, 2011
Hi there

I've downloaded 3 games - angry birds being one of them - for testing purposes and it seems I cannot get the games to work on my tablet.

They show up in the 'my apps' list under 'Market place', they show up as a list under 'Applications' that sits under the 'system' folder in the tablet, but they do not show up in 'apps' on the tablet nor do they play using the play button under Market place/my apps/. I select the game and press play but nothing happens.

Any clues would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
What device and which Operating system do you have felicia? That info can help the people here help you better with this problem, because without knowing those two things it's hard to fathom a guess as to what could be the trouble. Welcome to the board, I hope someone is able to offer some assistance for you with this.

felicia

Nov 27, 2011
What device and which Operating system do you have felicia? That info can help the people here help you better with this problem, because without knowing those two things it's hard to fathom a guess as to what could be the trouble. Welcome to the board, I hope someone is able to offer some assistance for you with this.

Sorry I thought I had mentioned that. The Operating System is Google Android (that's all I know) and the tablet is a Samsung Galaxy 10 inch. Is this enough info?

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Yep that should help them to help you felicia. I hope someone can help you with this soon. I am new to tablets, and still researching my own purchase of one. Hopefully someone can help you with this problem.