problems in 3.2.1 honey comb

vinogans

Nov 15, 2011
finally I updated it but ... I was on 57 not rooted and I wasnt able to see the update in cache I tried alot but Nothing .. sorry guys I wasnt able to upload it but I think some one who is rooted on 56 can do it and see files in cache ...

there is a few problems in honeycomb

1- usb cant connect to windows ( missing driver I think ) I will try to find the driver and upload it
2- we will try to root it
3- I recommend who got rooted version 56 stay for it he can get update.zip ... while unrooted 57 cant
4- cant make widget work by clicking the same way before dunno why but can access it
5-when you update for the first time maybe the market say that u dont have a device you can fix it by removing google account in accounts and re add it again ... and it will work fine
6- when you first update ... update maybe hang on V logo .. just access the recovery by pressing the power and the volume buttons .. and remove the micro sd and wait it will work just fine
7- when you put back the micro sd the tablet maybe dont recognize it ... try unplug and plug it ...
8- Go launcher maybe will not work well ... remove it and install it again ... go launcher HD ( dont work well as I hoped )
9- Vizio support dont got more info about handling honeycomb yet I recommend you read the user manual in the tablet and watch whats new video

Philtablet

Jan 13, 2012
You also get a video link to how to work with Honeycomb. I did not view it due to connection problems but now I am wishing that I did view it. So Vinogans, did you view the video yet?

Martel

Nov 14, 2011
I watched the video. Gives you basics on how to use the stock launcher for adding shortcuts and such. Useful if you haven't used the stock launcher