Problems to setting up an apn

Castiman

Nov 10, 2011
Hello... My name is Gonzalo, from Spain.
I have a superpad with Infotmic x210, 256 mb...
the firmware version is model number: InfoPad10; Android version: 2.2 v2.1;#3925; kernel version: 2.6.32.9; Compilation: FRF85B
Apart from that i have a huawei e173 3g usb modem...
When i enter in wifi connections -> mobile networks -> apn... there is no apn.. I press menu and select new one... i fill the info with my operator settings... press save... but nothing happens...no apn is saved... Tried with apn manager and created new apn... but in apn settings still is nothing... empty...
What i have to do to create an apn and be able to see and use it...
the 3g modem is connected but the light (green) shows it is in standby... when is connected is permanent blue.
i think there is people who are using 3g modems with similar pads but dont know how they did it... no way for me
Thx for your time and help and sorry about my english

donc126

Nov 30, 2011
Hello... My name is Gonzalo, from Spain.
I have a superpad with Infotmic x210, 256 mb...
the firmware version is model number: InfoPad10; Android version: 2.2 v2.1;#3925; kernel version: 2.6.32.9; Compilation: FRF85B
Apart from that i have a huawei e173 3g usb modem...
When i enter in wifi connections -> mobile networks -> apn... there is no apn.. I press menu and select new one... i fill the info with my operator settings... press save... but nothing happens...no apn is saved... Tried with apn manager and created new apn... but in apn settings still is nothing... empty...
What i have to do to create an apn and be able to see and use it...
the 3g modem is connected but the light (green) shows it is in standby... when is connected is permanent blue.
i think there is people who are using 3g modems with similar pads but dont know how they did it... no way for me
Thx for your time and help and sorry about my english

Your huawei e173 probably is not competable, they are recommending the huawei E1750, once you have connected with the huawei E1750, it will run automatically, no APN is require.