Problems with moving apps to SD Card

Guzbod

Jun 23, 2011
Hi, I have just got a Zenithink ZT 180 .2 and I think its great except for a few annoying things.
1. It doesn't have Android Market but some quasi Android Market so when I go to Android Market at google it says I have no device!
2. I have tried a number of Apps2SD and they all appear to work well but when I click on the app the Move to SD card is greyed out. I don't think its the apps but my tablet. Anyone got any suggestions please.
Other than that I think it is very good.
Cheers
Ned

Herkfrog

May 16, 2011
Look in settings/about device and tell us what the build number is and the android version is

stillgrinning

Jul 3, 2011
I have same problem, with my A1CS X220.
Model No DISCO1O
Android Version 2.2-20110503
Kernel Version 2.6.32.9
Build no FRF85B

Chris

Last edited:

Guzbod

Jun 23, 2011
Cheers Herkfrog, it is a
Model No Disco
Android version 2.2- 20110316
Kernel Version 2.6.32.9
Build Nimber FRF85B

Seems similar to Stillgrinning's!

Herkfrog

May 16, 2011
From what i am seeing i don't think either one of you have a zt-180. what makes you think it is a zt-180? It might be time to open them up and have a look inside and try to get an idea what tablets you really have.

stillgrinning

Jul 3, 2011
Am Still playing with app's for moving the applications to the sd card, am now trying Link2SD with a bit of joy, I am at least being told that it can't find the second partition EXT3 even though it is there and both are Primary.
I am using an 8gb SanDisk Micro HC.
1st Partition is 6.10 GB Fat32 Primary.
2nd Partition is 1.30GB EXT3 Primary.

Whenever I insert the card I get a message saying that the memory device is damaged, that is until I put some sort of file, any file DOC JPG or what on it.
It will then be recognized.

Regards
Chris

Guzbod

Jun 23, 2011
I have just contacted the supplier and he confirms that it is a Zenithink ZT 180.2. He is going to email me details to do a "market flush" so if I find a solution I will post it here.
Ned

stillgrinning

Jul 3, 2011
Have been using Link2SD as I said with some luck, at least it would tell me that it couldn't find the EXT2 partition.
Do you have to write a command to the EXT2 partition so that the tablet can find it?
If so how?