problems with my new tablet ...not happy

Jun 6, 2012
i hope someone on here can help , i recently purchased a zenithink c91 from china . I have had the tablet or about 10 days and its been working fine , i come to use it this morning and for some reason the screen wont work at all , i have found a few videos on you tube about checking the cables are all attached correctly and they are but i cant get the screen to work at all it boots up fine , i have tried pressing the volume (+) button and Power button and also the camera button and power button and neither of these seem to work , has anybody had a similar problem and fixed it or do i know own a knackered tablet

any help would be greatfully appreciated

18timmy

May 21, 2012
why don't you contact the shop where you brought it? they might help you. why don't you use the warranty?

Rocky220

Jan 4, 2012
Is it possible you somehow turned down the brightness of your screen? It has happened to myself once lol what I had to do is follow my android phone for directions to get to the settings etc.

and what I pressed on my cell screen I done the same on the black tablet screen, Luckily they were both Android ver 3.2

There also might be a RESET button on your tablet where you can use a paper clip and gently press it to reset your pad to defaults

Good Luck and I hope that I have provided you some help :)