Questions, 1. Can you access and view Megavideo with the Flytouch II?

Doublesixes

Dec 6, 2010
2. Also, can you access sites like Hulu.com or other sites that offer streaming Flash videos of TV shows and movies?
3. Can this tablet be used for video chatting or at least audio chatting in Skype, Oovoo, MSN, Yahoo or any other video chat application with the provided camera? If not, could I use a USB connected webcam to do it?
4. Is $199.99 a good deal to have the tablet delivered to South America (Argentina).

If all those questions could be replied with a Yes, I'm ordering the FL2 right away! ;)

Thanks guys for your patience

Doublesixes

Dec 6, 2010
Well, I went ahead and bought the Flytouch II anyway ($200). It may not have the latest Android OS but from what I read on the web, it's not a bad deal, especially considering its price.
I hope it plays decent video and that 2.1 gives me some Flash video functionality for Youtube and similar sites.

2. Also, can you access sites like Hulu.com or other sites that offer streaming Flash videos of TV shows and movies?
3. Can this tablet be used for video chatting or at least audio chatting in Skype, Oovoo, MSN, Yahoo or any other video chat application with the provided camera? If not, could I use a USB connected webcam to do it?
4. Is $199.99 a good deal to have the tablet delivered to South America (Argentina).

If all those questions could be replied with a Yes, I'm ordering the FL2 right away! ;)

Thanks guys for your patience

djjinx1

Dec 3, 2010
2.1 Does not have flash 10.1 so no.. You will need Android 2.2

The youtube app should work however I dont own one so cant test for you :)

Doublesixes

Dec 6, 2010
Thanks for the reply djj.
Knowing the Flytouch 2 has that Flash limitation (Android 2.1) I went ahead and got an apad 8 inch A8 Freescale running 2.2, which according to the online research I did is capable of running Flash 10.1