Questions about his tablet?

necromonger

Dec 16, 2010
Is it worth the $180? How responsive is the resistive touchscreen? Multitouch/pinchzoom? Is/can the market be fully unlocked? What's the battery life? Are the viewing angles good?

I'm thinking about getting this as a gift to someone. I already have a tablet, but this one seems good.

Oh and does it come in a leather case or is that a separate item?

troyy0206

Nov 14, 2010
Is it worth the $180? How responsive is the resistive touchscreen? Multitouch/pinchzoom? Is/can the market be fully unlocked? What's the battery life? Are the viewing angles good?

I'm thinking about getting this as a gift to someone. I already have a tablet, but this one seems good.

Oh and does it come in a leather case or is that a separate item?

Screen is VERY responsive for resistive, I even think it's better than the Huawei S7 I had.

No multi-touch, you tap to zoom.

You have to root it and install the market. Not difficult to do at all, works well.

Screen is decent and good viewing angles.

Battery life is decent, maybe 2-4 hours from my experience, but I use WiFi a lot.

Comes with the case and Stylus built in.

Only real problems I have is weaker wifi reception and sometimes wireless gets all whacky especially if in standby and going from one network to another and I have to reboot it to get it straightened up again.

necromonger

Dec 16, 2010
Thanks for your response. I will surely have this at the top of my gift list. So far from what I have read on other websites this one is better than the Silvania 7" and the Velocity Micro Cruz 7".