Ramos W30HD

sankar24

Jan 7, 2013
I got this tab yesterday. It comes with a screen guard. It is a nice tab. Rooted it with Super user 3.2 arm signed. All it needed was applying the update from recovery. CWM recovery was already installed and could be accessed by pressing vol+and_ and power on at the same time. Moving from one menu to another was a bit tricky for me as it jumped through various options . Incidentally it recognized 64GB microsd card Sandisk. It did not come with English manual If someone has it would appreciate an upload. It also came with a HDMI cable . No idea why as i did not have any HDMI port. The tab is really fast especially connecting to the net and browsing.

ociopia

Aug 15, 2011
I got the new Ramos W42 this week. It is delightful. Beautiful screen, fast, nice sound. The touch when typing is a little odd so I put Swype on it and that fixed it.

It is 9.4" and I love the size. I would say this is a $250 challenge to Samsung galaxy tab 8.9. Has quad core samsung chip that powers galaxy note.

sankar24

Jan 7, 2013
I got the new Ramos W42 this week. It is delightful. Beautiful screen, fast, nice sound. The touch when typing is a little odd so I put Swype on it and that fixed it.

It is 9.4" and I love the size. I would say this is a $250 challenge to Samsung galaxy tab 8.9. Has quad core samsung chip that powers galaxy note.

good for you. my tablet has problem with running you tube and videos at 720 p . Should be fixed with JB update as and when it comes.

Jan 26, 2013
Just got mine yesterday. Still playing with it. Run into a video problem though - won't play video from TED.COM site (black screen with audio). Wonder if anyone know what the fix is. Thanks.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Just got mine yesterday. Still playing with it. Run into a video problem though - won't play video from TED.COM site (black screen with audio). Wonder if anyone know what the fix is. Thanks.

You may want to try a different browser, like Dolphin Browser and make certain it is set to desktop mode.

bruce16878

Jan 29, 2013
I just got mine today, it's a good tablet except the video playback in 1080 and hw decoding is broke out of the box, had to use software decoding inorder to play video.

kingwahwah

Feb 2, 2013
hi

I need to buy 15+ tablets for inventories of rental properties. Thinking of a 30HD personally. I have been following this device for months. BUT i can not find any example photos taken with rear 2mbit camera. Only one comment on camera which was "average".

I need to able to take reasonable photos of inside rooms. eg. cookers, doors, toilets.

Could anyone help?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Unless you plan on poster size prints most of the cameras will do well enough. You should make certain that the tablet has a camera flash.Also, some tablets don't even have a rear camera so if you have those 2 points covered you should be in good shape.