rebooting problem

trish194301

Feb 13, 2013
I'm not tech smart, so please any help appreciated. My tf300 keeps rebooting at will. I factory reset but did not help.any suggestions?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

I have a couple ideas. As strange as this sounds there have been times when ine factory reset didn't completely clear things out. However, when you do set it back up do NOT allow it to sync with Google. The problem there that an app that may have been causing the problem is likely to get installed again.

One additional possibility. A poor WiFi connection can cause crashes and restarts especially if they happen when you are on the net. I have a link in my signature with some tips for that.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
My WiFi right now is bad, but should I do another factory reset?

Off hand I'd say yes. But there also could,(still), be a router/WiFi problem. I would look at the router first. Maybe you could find a public hotspot to see if you have the same issues.

tashagirl69

Dec 29, 2012
Off hand I'd say yes. But there also could,(still), be a router/WiFi problem. I would look at the router first. Maybe you could find a public hotspot to see if you have the same issues.
Have good wifi now, have factory reset several times and I think google is not sync. Still rebooting at will. Please any other suggestions? Thanks

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Have good wifi now, have factory reset several times and I think google is not sync. Still rebooting at will. Please any other suggestions? Thanks

If when setting it up after the reset you didn't allow it to sync with Google, (which may have allowed a bad app to reinstall) I would exchange it or send it for repair.