RedTabletPC Have gone from reliable to Unproffessional.

Jul 16, 2012
So I've ordered quite a few tablets from RedTabletPC. Never any issues from them until recently. I ordered a tablet and they never processed the order.

their response was that they are not taking paypal payments anymore and are taking western union. This is fine however I needed my original payment back otherwise I could not process the new payment. It's been over a week now and they have continually ignored every email in regards to refunding my paypal account. Meaning i've paid over £150 on a tablet I will not be receiving.

I'd steer clear of these for the time being. Their chat support is never live and they seem to avoid questions

Feb 16, 2012
So I've ordered quite a few tablets from RedTabletPC. Never any issues from them until recently. I ordered a tablet and they never processed the order.

their response was that they are not taking paypal payments anymore and are taking western union. This is fine however I needed my original payment back otherwise I could not process the new payment. It's been over a week now and they have continually ignored every email in regards to refunding my paypal account. Meaning i've paid over £150 on a tablet I will not be receiving.

I'd steer clear of these for the time being. Their chat support is never live and they seem to avoid questions

Hello, thanks for your support! we close paypal payment these days , i I have explained in your e-mail .

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello, thanks for your support! we close paypal payment these days , i I have explained in your e-mail.

Apparently, he understands this and is OK with it.

It's been over a week now and they have continually ignored every email in regards to refunding my paypal account.

The problem seems to be with regard to receiving the paypal refund. Has this been taken care of?

keithy

Jul 17, 2012
Thanks for the post. I was looking at their site for an N90 and saw a really good price on the Aurora II, but couldn't see the paypal option, only checkout with Western Union. Might have to look somewhere else now :-(

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I don't know anything about this vendor, but I do know I wouldn't buy from them or any company that doesn't support paypal.

Natey2

May 25, 2012
I don't know anything about this vendor, but I do know I wouldn't buy from them or any company that doesn't support paypal.

What does PayPal do that a regular credit card company (Visa, MC) doesn't?