Replacement Charger?

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
Can anyone suggest a spare charger? I'd be looking for a UK one with compatability for 100~240V

Apparently the output is 2.5A at 9V

I dunno what type of socket it has/uses.

I do have a wrking charger atm but I have found out the hard way to know what types of spares you may need before you need them

Thank you,
Richardo

Sent from my Flytouch 2 via the AndroidTablets.net app
By Richardo Crispus

one_mad_punk

Dec 23, 2010
i bought a replacement charger from asda

its a game charger - but it has the various end pieces so you can relect the required size for the unit
it also has a selector switch on it for changing the power output

it cost me £8

hope this helps - mine came with the 2 prong style charger and i had to find one that would work in the UK as well

uglyape

Jan 28, 2011
Can you please give a modelnr / brand name for your replacement charger? I can't find it online at asda
Maybe I can find it elsewhere (has to be shipped to The Netherlands)
thanks

Pearl

Feb 5, 2011
Can anyone suggest a spare charger? I'd be looking for a UK one with compatability for 100~240V

Apparently the output is 2.5A at 9V

I dunno what type of socket it has/uses.

I do have a wrking charger atm but I have found out the hard way to know what types of spares you may need before you need them

Thank you,
Richardo

Sent from my Flytouch 2 via the AndroidTablets.net app
By Richardo Crispus

Mine is failing ... want to replace before frayed wires start smoking (like a laptop one I have did) ... anyone know of a direct replacement ?
Seems the plug is not the issue as it seems to be same as a Nokia (?) but the voltage of most devices is 5v like USB rather than 9v like these tablets.

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
I'm asking my supllier (Androidtime.com) for another one before that happens... Otherwise I'd just suggest you get one of those portable dvd player multi-adaptors... They might work...

Hope this helps,
Richardo

mrburkley

Nov 24, 2010
There are several inexpensive chargers and car chargers for the Flytouch 2 (Superpad, Wowpad, HyPE-Pad, etc) on ebay.com. Just search for flytouch 2 chargers